It was an exhausting wonderful day.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

flowergarden8flowergarden1flowergarden2flowergarden3flowergarden4flowergardenflowergarden5flowergarden6flowergarden7

I have a new sense of freedom ever since I started my new job at the school. I use to be so exhausted mentally that when I’d get home from work before  I would tend to veg out in front of the TV more then I’d like to admit. But with this job, I get off when its still light out and warm and I can’t wait to pick up my kids. We’ve been too a lot of parks or we’ve gone places that we normally wouldn’t have. I have energy that I didn’t have before. I want to do everything and anything all day until its dark outside. So much so that I have piles of dishes and laundry waiting to be folded that can keep waiting. Even on my weekends off we are outside playing. On Friday it rain all through the night so when we woke up Saturday morning  I thought this would be the perfect time to weed my non existent flower garden that has collected weeds for over a year now and we did just that.

I spent all morning into the afternoon digging and pulling weeds in the wet dirt while my kids rode their bikes up and down our side walk. We found big fat worms and a ton of spiders. Gunner Enjoyed playing the dirt and Wyatt stayed away from it as much as he could. I then cleaned out my gutters that I have not been cleaned out I swear before we bought the house. It was a muddy glorious mess. I even pulled the lawn mower out and mowed the lawn. Then I thought, what's the point of a flower garden with left over half dead flowers growing in it. So off to the nursery we went.                        

We found some gorgeous daisies and a few more flower friends and we spent the last of the day in our pjs planting flowers and riding bikes just before another rain storm blew in.

It was an exhausting wonderful day.

gardengarden1garden2flowergarden1flowergarden2bikes3flowergarden

No comments :

Post a Comment