Hey, its all about us.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013




Learn more about Wyatt here, about Gunner here, about Me here and more about Cody here. And our newest little baby Andalyn here
  1. I am a procrastinator.
  2. I enjoying embarrassing myself and others but I hate, haaaaate (and get super embarrassed like hide in a hole and never come out) when people make fun of how I spell. I know I cant spell, leave it at that. Thanks jerks.
  3. When I am mad I tell people I am going to punch them in their face and I wish that I would but I don’t. Cause I could kill them with the amount of shear power I have in these arms. Man, they’re tough.
  4. I’ll pick on you when I really like you (as a friend dude, I am married. get off this. pssh.)
  5. I tend to be very funny and sarcastic but in “real life” I am super deep and tend to get lost in my mind and its hard to get out of it.
  6. I am very artistic until I’m not, then I get depressed and feel like a freakin’ turd.
  7. I love photography. A lot. Its all I talk about really, besides my boys. (check me out on instagram.)
  8. I am 30 going on 31 and super H O T T.
  9. I didn't shave my legs for like 4+ months. One: because I ran out of razors Two: because I didn't care. Three: you should have seen the shower after I shaved. It was gross.
  10. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs. which are all inside animals. So our house is crazy.
  11. Sometimes I am too honest that it gets me in trouble.
  12. I am a computer site tech at an inner city elementary school.
  13. I have very high expectations of myself, sons and especially my husband Cody.
  14. I have been married for 8 years together for 12.
  15. I met him at my first job. He worked in the produce department (and still does but for a different company) and I was a cashier. He had a crush on my friend, I tried to hook them up but then we fell in love instead. awe….
  16. He has manic depressant anxiety disorder, hates big crowds or any attention really.
  17. I am super outgoing, love big crowds and crave attention.
  18. Totally opposites attract which can cause big problems and has but we do love each other. A lot.
  19. Wyatt is 7 now and Gunner is 2 and we just welcome baby Annie in February 2016 
  20. I am learning to be healthy and happy. I have lost 25 lbs so far and hoping to get to my goal of another 25 this year!
So Hello! Thanks for getting to know us! Leave a comment to say hello or follow me on Snapchat @daisydudes I am crazy there.

us

**this blog was formally known as The Daily Wyatt and has since moved to here. To see more posts until I move them all over here please visit our old home.**
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment