17/52 weeks

Sunday, April 26, 2015

“A portrait of my kids, once a week, every week in 2015”

flowergarden5flowergarden4

Wyatt: I have been trying to get Wyatt to not always look at me with that fake “cheese” smile when he sees me pull out my camera. I love the natural candid moments I experience with him but when he stops doing it and poses for me and takes away all the fun. So now I get the “pretend not to look at mom shuffle” Ugh.

Gunner: Is fighting with me to always be in control. He is determined to be in time out at least 5 times or more a day. It’s a real struggle that I am not use too. Wyatt was such a rule follower that I’d say no once and he’d never do it again. Gunner on the other hand is a true pistol. I say no and he thinks its so funny and does it again and again. He breaks all the rules.

No comments :

Post a Comment