Yard work you suck.

Friday, March 28, 2014

wyattsinglelovinitwyattsinglelovinit6gunnerlightflare1wyattsinglelovinit1wyattsinglelovinit2wyattsinglelovinit3gunnerlightflarewyattsinglelovinit4gunnerkipperwyattsinglelovinit5gunnerkipper1

The thing about owning your own home is that you have to do all the yard work which if you have not done yard work in years its hard to get into the curve. We have a ton of trees surrounding our yard. A ton. Trees that shed leaves for months in the fall, trees that you can not keep up with. Seriously, last fall I raked leafs and then an hour later I would have to do it again. So by the time winter came I still had leaves in a pile to be ready to be pick up and put into a bag which then they got covered in a ton of snow.  Now those leafs are my favorite to pick up in the spring. They are all nice and gooey, they smell fantastic and man are they easy to rake.  No really, they’re awful.

The last couple of days I have been trying to pick up those mushy piles of leafs which by the way leave a huge brown dirt pile that you will have to regrow the grass in. It just gets better. Anyway while I was doing that, my boys played outside with Kipper the dog which then I got distracted and took a ton of photos of them and then a sun flare came and that was it, I was done.  I got through 3 piles and still got 3 more to go and that’s not even talking about all the branches that fell from those trees that I still need to clean up.

Man, yard work you suck. Sun flares, you rock.

End of story.

No comments :

Post a Comment