January Goals

Friday, January 2, 2015

Wyattandgunner15Wyattandgunner14Wyattandgunner13Wyattandgunner16Wyattandgunner18Wyattandgunner19Wyattandgunner20Wyattandgunner17

So with me wanting to accomplish a lot this year. I determined that I needed to make a list of goals that I want to complete each month. Each month I am going to take the time to write down 10 goals to complete and then at the end of the month I will revisit them and see how I did. Kind of like the Weekly Wishes that my friend Holly did a lot last year. I am just not sure I can do it weekly. Maybe soon I will be able too, HA!

Alrighty, here they are in no certain order….

  1. Move a good amount of posts from the old blog to here.
  2. Complete the first round of T25 with out skipping a day.
  3. Start and post weekly about the #whole30 program. (officially starting on the 12th)
  4. Start and complete the first month of my 52 week photo project.
  5. Go to Zumba 1-2 times a week.
  6. Go to bed on/before 10pm, 3 times a week.
  7. Go on a date with the hubby.
  8. Do something in my husbands love language out of the blue.
  9. Spend one whole day internet/screen free with the kids.
  10. Start a book.

If you are going to jot down some monthly goals. I loved to hear about them! Leave me  a comment.

No comments :

Post a Comment