Sweating like a pig, feeling like a fox.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

So I don’t want to go into full detail yet about the #whole30 I am doing because I want to do weekly wrap up of it at the end of each week. But I do want to say that I have never felt so good about getting healthy. I just completed my first 5k of the year it was pretty brutal. Mostly uphill's and I didn’t run for a month so it was like starting over. But it made me feel awesome! I ran the entire way and passed some little skinnys along the way so that’s always a plus right? ha!

So at the start of the year I mapped out my running schedule and signed up for a bunch of races. I will be doing four more 5ks (including the color run.) 1 mud run, and 2 half marathons. Plus all the training I will have to do to complete those. Plus I signed up for Zumba classes for the entire month of January. Whaaaaatttt?!?! I have been having a great time! I feel amazing!! (besides the sugar detox headaches for the #whole30 more about that later.) 

My lovely new friend Emily the other day posted this on facebook and I feel like it suites my healthy journey so well.

Take a moment to watch it.

No comments :

Post a Comment