Puppy Isabella.

Friday, April 18, 2014

wyattandkipper2wyattandkipper1wyattandkippergunnerpjsmile1bellabella3bella1

We’ve had our little kipper the dog now for almost 2 years and I have felt bad for him lately. All he has wanted is someone who would wrestle with him and play and our poor cats just couldn’t do it anymore. So I decided that it was time to look for a friend. I search the internet for puppies and found this little sweetie and I knew I had to have her. I convince the husband and filled out the application and a week later I got a new baby.

She is such a doll. So loving and calm compared to what Kipper was. She is very very curious and wants to be in the thick of it all. We waited a few days before we introduced her to kipper but after the first shock of a new dog in the house Kipper came around and now they are the best of friends and as you can see Gunner and Wyatt are thrilled to have a new friend too.

I found her through the best friends animal sanctuary and they were a pleasure to work with even transported her to us.  I would recommend them to anyone. So if you want a little friend go check out their site.  Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

No comments :

Post a Comment