Me, according to Wyatt.

Friday, May 8, 2015

flowersflowers1flowers2flowers3
Idea from Sometimes Sweet
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
“Don’t panic, just breath and ask your brain whose in control?” then I say “I am.”
2. What makes Mommy happy?
”Kisses, big wet ones.”
3. What makes her sad?
”When somebody who dies.”
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
”I laugh when she tickles me”
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
”She must be a rule follower cause she makes a lot of rules up.”
6. How old is your Mommy?
”29”
7. How tall is your Mom?
starts to count me from my head to my toes… “30 inches.”
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
”Take pictures”
9. What does your Mommy do when you're not around?
”Goes to work”
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
”Running”
11. What is your Mom really good at?
”Taking pictures”
12. What is she not very good at?
”Running”
13. What does your Mom do for her job?
”Teach computers”
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
”Tacos”
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
”Running”
16. What is Mommy's favorite thing about Daddy?
”That he’s funny”
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
”Ride bikes”
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
”I don’t think we are the same AT all”
19. How are you different?
”She’s a girl and I am a boy.”
20. How do you know that Mommy loves you?
”Cause she says that I am smart and gives me hugs and kisses.”

1 comment :

  1. This is just perfect. I'm definitely doing this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete