Dear

Sunday, July 29, 2012

2012july24th
(Wyatt enjoying the fireworks at uncle Johnny's)
 

Dear Sister,
I’m  excited for your wedding on Wednesday and super jealous of the family your gaining. They are amazing.

Dear Blog,
I don't know what I want to do with you. I think of all the posts I want to write and what direction I want this blog to go in and then it just doesn't happen which just makes me sad.

Dear Netflix,
I can’t get enough of you lately. I wish I could spend every night with you.

Dear Vacation photos,
Can you just edit yourself and then when your done doing that, blog about it?

Dear New house,
I miss you and cant wait to cook in your kitchen. I dream about it every night.

Dear Apartment,
Cant you just let us go already. Start packing while I am at work so then we can move out quicker. Ugh.

Dear Summer,
Please don't leave us just yet. I have yet to fully enjoy you. We haven't been in the pool much and I have a ton of popsicles in the freezer to eat. I only ask that cool down just a bit.

No comments :

Post a Comment