Our Easter

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I dropped the ball on Easter this year and really I have dropped the ball on pretty much all holidays we have had lately. I don’t know what it is but I tend to forget that they are coming until 2 days before and I am like shoot I forgot to color eggs, shoot I forgot to hang all the decorations shoot I forgot to go find a bunny somewhere and take pictures with the kids. Shoot I forgot to get the Easter baskets out of storage. Shoot, I forgot I almost forgot to actually get them stuff from the “bunny.” We almost forgot to put the stuff out from the bunny too. My god, I dropped the ball.

But who cares, they didn’t and its been nice to not have to take decorations down or clean up egg dye on the counters for days. So all we really did for Easter was go to my parents house for a nice ham dinner an egg hunt and a water fight which was perfect. How was yours?

wyattwyatt2wyatt3wyatt6wyatt4wyatt5wyatt7gunner2gunner1gunner4gunnermeandcody

No comments :

Post a Comment